Certified Aeroseal Duct Sealing
We’ve all driven on a newly paved road – smooth, quiet, no potholes. Our trip is quicker. Our gas mileage improves. A new road makes the ride better regardless of whether you drive the old farm truck or the sports car.
That’s what duct sealing with AEROSEAL does for your heating and air conditioning equipment. It seals up all of the potholes and cracks in your ductwork. Aeroseal improves your comfort regardless of what equipment you have.
A HIDDEN PROBLEM
The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that 25-40% of the air moving through your ductwork is lost to leaks. That air is cooling your attic in the summer, heating your crawlspace in the winter. It is lost inside your walls, floors and ceilings. That means your equipment runs longer and harder than it should to make you comfortable. Another way to think of this problem is that you are paying 25-40% extra to be comfortable in your home.
- Hard to heat or cool rooms cause your system to work harder and longer to make you comfortable
- Odors, dust or excess humidity lead to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) concerns
- Energy bills remain high despite high efficiency equipment
- Seal in savings as the money you formerly lost stays in your pocket – and Aerosealing costs significantly less than a new duct system
- Seal in comfort as the air you condition only heats or cools the spaces you want
- Improve indoor air quality as dust, odors and other contaminants cannot leak into your ductwork
- Seal everywhere – the Aeroseal process seals leaks nearly impossible to reach with other technologies
- Reduce overall air pollution by using less energy – contribute to the bigger energy savings solution
No matter how old or new, how advanced or simple your equipment is, a well designed and sealed duct system will make your equipment perform better, and your home more comfortable. Well-cared for ductwork also benefits you and your home by keeping your conditioned air in, and dust, pollen, and other contaminants out. Check out the videos below to learn more about how Aeroseal can improve your home.
The Aeroseal Process
Give us a call today at 434-962-4012 so we can tackle your comfort concerns together.